**Notice, there is a new website!!! You can find the shownotes at the following: knittingbutterfliespodcast.wordpress.com . Once I figure out how to get the original domain moved you will be able to resume going to knittingbutterfliespodcast.com. Thank you for your support! Be sure to listen to the end to find out how you can win an Erin Lane Bag!
In this episode, I talk about the concept of focusing on "the moment" in life with a camera.
- Danie from One Twisted Tree did a great blog post on experiencing the world through her camera.
- Trey Ratcliff joined This Week In Photo: Family on a discussion about becoming an artist. He had an excellent way of describing a thought process I have on this subject.
In this episode, I update you on the fiber adventures I have been having since starting a new job.
- Lemonade Shop "Stormy Day" socks in the ZigZagular pattern by Susie White
- Vanilla socks in White Birch Fiber Arts "Killahbee". Heel will be afterthought Thumb Joint Hat Top Heel by Lara Neel.
- Quicksilver Shawl by Melanie Berg. Yarn is Neighborhood Fiber Company. I am using the Indian Lake Artisans needles, 32 inch cable size 6 cherry.
- Playful Stripes cardigan by Alana Dakos knit out of Cascade 200 Superwash Sport.
- I keep thinking about picking up the Jesse Half Zip pullover by Kate Oates, but I might save it for Stash Dash as I am competing against Jasmin of the Knitmore Girls podcast.
- Prairie Girl Danie came to visit me for my birthday. She brought me a bag of rolags she had made on a blending board and taught me how to spin long draw.
- I finished spinning some Polwarth from Into the Whirled in "Tickled Pink". We also spun a bit of fiber from my fleece I bought at Estes Park.