April 26, 2016
In this episode, I update you on the fiber adventures I have been having since starting a new job.
- Lemonade Shop "Stormy Day" socks in the ZigZagular pattern by Susie White
- Vanilla socks in White Birch Fiber Arts "Killahbee". Heel will be afterthought Thumb Joint Hat Top Heel by Lara Neel.
- Quicksilver Shawl by Melanie Berg. Yarn is Neighborhood Fiber Company. I am using the Indian Lake Artisans needles, 32 inch cable size 6 cherry.
- Playful Stripes cardigan by Alana Dakos knit out of Cascade 200 Superwash Sport.
- I keep thinking about picking up the Jesse Half Zip pullover by Kate Oates, but I might save it for Stash Dash as I am competing against Jasmin of the Knitmore Girls podcast.
- Prairie Girl Danie came to visit me for my birthday. She brought me a bag of rolags she had made on a blending board and taught me how to spin long draw.
- I finished spinning some Polwarth from Into the Whirled in "Tickled Pink". We also spun a bit of fiber from my fleece I bought at Estes Park.