In this episode I have MANY projects going and have a hard time paying attention!
- 20% Cooler Socks - Rainbow Dash Yarn from Cuppy Cakes Yarnz in Collywobbles pattern by Fibertowne Designs
- Knitted Patchwork Blanket by Martine Ellis
- Sheep Wagon Shawl by Joanna Johnson is going well, though I had a few hiccups! (PS - I did call Knitpicks customer service, they were AWESOME and I have new needles on the way! Hooray!)
- Mermaid Song Shawl by Susanna IC in the Unofficial Harry Potter Knits, knit in Cascade Alpaca Lace
- Vanilla Socks in Patons Kroy 4 Ply in Cascade colorway (not Oceana). I got the idea of gym knitting from Sarah from In A Sknit
- I will be at the Estes Park Wool Market on June 7th (event runs from June 5-8)
Photo courtesy of Studio Vino Paint and Sip
- I am going to create a visual frame with the nature background, like we talked about last week.
- I am going to place you at least six feet in front of the background we are using, for example, a gorgeous blooming lilac bush.
- I also recommend using a low F-stop/aperture (f 4.0-6.0) or the portrait mode on camera to help the camera focus on you and your sweater and blur the background
- I also will double check to make sure there aren't any hard shadows from tree branches coming across your face or garment