- iTunes reviews: Thank you to Crazy Knitting Fool, Mfleshman, (Michelle from ACTually KNITting), TurboKnitter, Down Cellar Studio Jen (Jen from Down Cellar Studio podcast), and marywithani for the great iTunes reviews!
- Sarah Stevens of Oh Loops! for her pattern, Two Lane Highway Ridge socks. Check out her podcast with Lydia called Fiber By Design
- Boston Jen of the Down Cellar Studio podcast for gifting me her new Tan House Brook Shawl
- Danie from Prairie Girls Knit and Spin for the gorgeous bag from One Twisted Tree
- I began Camp Loopy Project 2 - Daybreak by Stephen West out of Desert Vista Dyeworks in "Aquamarine" and Cascade Heritage Sock in "Spruce."
- I finished my Vacation socks, they just need the toe grafted and ends woven in.
- We had a virtual knit night with Boston Jen, ACTually KNITting's Michelle, Prairie Girls Susie and Danie, and Sarah and Kristi from In a Sknit.
- I got to hang out with Kristi from In A Sknit at Fancy Tiger Crafts in Denver. We caught a glimpse of Stephen West and had fun running around the store exploring and pretending like we can sew. I mention the Prairie Girls label contest.
- I am headed to Stitches Midwest to hang out with the Prairie Girls, In a Sknit girls, and Sarah from Yarn Geek Fibers. I am working on some swag to give out, I need to get on that!
- Don't forget about the giveaway from Daybreak Dyeworks! To enter, visit Dawn's shop and pick your favorite colorway. Then visit the thread on Knitting Butterflies and let me know what that favorite colorway is!
- I have had a few bumps in my business lately that have caused me to sit down and reevaluate how I do my job well. I have decided to make some pretty big changes and I am very excited about them, not only for my business, but for my family life.
- I covered a baby shower and did a maternity session that I am really proud of, it was just what I needed to pick myself up and get going again. I also did a session for a family I have known for 18 years and it was an incredible experience.
- I also photographed my Mermaid Song Shawl in my new basement.
- Golden Hour - the lighting one hour after sunrise and one hour before sunset creates a beautiful, soft, golden halo on subjects. I have had to learn to photograph in the middle of the day, but my favorites always come from shooting in Golden Hour.